If you didn’t feel like you spent enough money on your turkey or hosting this year, we brought you some great tips on how to shop for Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, & Cyber Monday:
- Get inspired…all those things you’ve been adding to your wish list all year long or items you plan on getting for someone else this holiday, put it into action!
- Look out for promos by following your favorite brands, designers or small business owners on social networks like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Facebook.
- Plan your budget before heading out to camp in front of stores on Black Friday or sitting in front of your computer on Cyber Monday with your CC in hand.
- Decide your strategy by choosing which stores you’d like to hit first or what store may have your most interest for the most amount of items within your budget.
- Lastly, shop small. Support small businesses this Saturday, it will be worth your while.
For a fashion guide to shopping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday check out The Trend Diaries…Happy Shopping!
*Image via Fan Pop